My Credentials: I am an ICEA (International childbirth Education Association) certified childbirth educator with many years of experience teaching childbirth preparation, breastfeeding and newborn care. I am also an ICEA certified birth doula. I attended many births as a labor “coach” before obtaining my formal certification.
*The best training comes from attending births. I have learned so much from moms and their partners and I take that experience with me to the next birth. I feel honored to work with the wonderful women that I do and to be a part of this special time in your life.
- ICEA certified Childbirth Educator
- ICEA certified Birth Doula
- Lactation training
- New Parent Educator – I work with moms and babies teaching child development, help with sleep issues and any other challenges t\parents are experiencing.
- Bachelor of Science in Education, University of Minnesota
- Master’s Degree in Family Education, University of Minnesota
Memberships and Affiliates: ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association)
DONA (Doulas of North America)